--> Sayadasite: Personal Letter

Multiple Ads

Search

Menu Bar

Personal Letter

Personal Letter/Informal Letter

A Letter written for an informal purpose is called an Informal letter. It is written for a casual purpose.

Types of Personal Letter/Informal letter

1. Letter to parents
2. Letter to siblings
3. Informal Letter to friend
4. Letter to classmates
5. Letter to neighbors

 

What is the format of a personal letter?

Personal Letter Format and Structure

Sender's address. The recipient should know from where you are writing this letter to send a reply letter. ...

Date. This is to indicate on what date you are writing the letter. ...

Recipient's address. ...

Greetings. ...

Body. ...

Sender's Signature.

 

From, 

Rahul

Bangalore

Date:21 Feb 2018

To,  

Anup

Mysore

Subject: Invitation for spending vacation

My dear Anup,

Thanks for your kind letter. You said your school will be closed for a month starting May 26th. I have an idea for you to come to our village during the summer break. You will love the countryside after being cooped up in the city for so long. It will make you feel better and more energized. Plus, my parents will be happy to see you.

Yours Lovingly 

Rahul

From, 

Anup

Hydrabad

Date:12 Jan 2022

To,  

Suman

Gokak

Subject: Accepting invitation

My dear Suman,

I got your letter and I’m happy to receive your invitation to spend a few days with you in the countryside. My parents said yes, so I can come. I think it will be a nice break and we’ll have a lot of fun. I’ll arrive at your place at 4 pm on May 30th.

With best wishes to you and regards to your parents.

Yours ever,

Anup

Write a letter to your friend consoling him for his failure in the examination.

From, 

Soumik

Sinnur

10 July 2019

To, 

Suman

Goa

Subject: Letter to console a friend for failure in the examination

Dear Suman,

I was really surprised by the news and it caught me off guard. While some advice is to just move forward without looking back, I believe in looking back to learn from the past before moving forward. It’s unfortunate that you fell ill just before the exam and luck wasn’t on your side. This time around, it’s important to take good care of your health while preparing for the exam.

Don’t lose heart. You will surely emerge successful next time.

Yours sincerely,
Soumik

From, 

Soumik

Sinnur

10 July 2019

To, 

Suman

Goa

Subject: Letter to console a friend for failure in the examination

My dear Suman

I came to know that you have failed in the examination. I really felt sad for you. I know it is not your fault. 

You could not study due to your Mother’s illness. You should not lose heart. I know that you will get the first position next year

Yours sincerely

Soumik

 

Write a letter invite you to join his birthday party.

From, 

Parmit

Singapur

14 Apr 2010

To, 

Sumayya

Japan

Subject: letter to invite birthday celebration

My dear Sumayya,

I’m turning fifteen on January 25th and we’re having a birthday party with all our friends and family. I’d love to invite you to join us for dinner and celebrate with us that evening. We’ll have a lot of fun together! My mom will be making Rasagolla, and Sandesh and my sister is making special Singara.

So, please be present at the celebration. I don’t want to miss you on that special day.

Lots of love,

Your loving friend,

Parmit

Now write a letter to your friend accepting the invitation.

From, 

Salil

Rajasthan

16 May 2022

To, 

Jodpur

Subject: Letter to accepting birthday celebration invitation

My dear Anupam,

Thank you very much for inviting me to your 15th birthday celebration. I’m excited to spend time with you on that special day. It will be great to see all our friends and have a joyous gathering. I’m already imagining how delicious the Rasagollas and Sandesh that your Masima will prepare will taste. I’ll be there at 6 pm sharp on January 25th.

I hope, you are doing fine. With love,

Yours ever,
Salil

Write a letter to your younger brother advising him not to neglect his studies by watching TV, the idiot box.

From,

Dadabhai

Hubli

Date: 19 August 2009

To, 

Anupam

Subject: letter to advise not to neglect studies by watching TV

Dear Anupam,

I hope you are doing well. I am worried about your preparation for the upcoming final examination. I was disappointed to hear that you have been spending a lot of time watching television instead of studying.

Please don’t waste these valuable days before the exam. If you don’t take it seriously now, you may regret it later and it could have a lasting impact on your life. Remember, a good score on the exam is crucial for your future career. So, focus on your studies and work hard. Your efforts will pay off and you will have plenty of time for TV after the exam.

Please write back and let me know how you’re doing.

Affectionately yours,
Dadabhai


No comments: